INCREASE OF 2020 TURKISH PROPERTY TAX, WATER, TRASH

.
Revised September, 2020 – Resource, Directorate General of Migration Management Turkey.
.
.
INCREASE OF TURKISH PROPERTY GOVERNMENT SALES TAX, WATER, TRASH
.
There will be huge hikes in Turkey property taxes on the street where the house in Turkey is located, depending on the neighborhood. Garbage taxes will go up by 213 percent, a big hike in the price of water. Insurance will go up 10 percent in 2020.
.
The draft local Turkish government regulation drafted came up with a series of new raises that would make life more difficult for citizens. According to the draft regulation, Turkish property taxes will now be determined every 2 years instead of 4 years and on the basis of neighborhood, neighborhood and location in Turkey. If this regulation becomes law, property taxes in Turkey will increase by 1 every 2 years, and extraordinary increases can be made depending on the street where the Foreigner and Turkish people live, the neighborhood. The regulation will also increase the environmental cleaning tax (CTV) by 41 per cent to 213 per cent. So water bills will rise spectacularly, and water prices will compete with electricity and natural gas bills. In addition to these hikes, those who have Turkey home insurance will be charged an additional 10 per cent.
.
.
INCREASE REAL ESTATE VALUES
.
Currently, property taxes are set by appreciation commissions every 4 years and are increased by half the rate of revaluation each year. As the prices of Turkey real estate units, which are the basis for Turkish properties tax and Turkish land registry government fees, were increased every 4 years, taxes paid annually for both real estate in Turkey and land in Turkey remained partially low. According to the new Turkish regulation, these taxes will now be determined every 2 years, that is, in a shorter period. Therefore, taxes in Turkey will increase much faster because they will be increased every 2 years instead of every 4 years.
.
.
TAX BY RESIDENCE LOCATION IN TURKEY
.
Turkey House and Turkish land for sale taxes are being raised in a shorter time, but a new benchmark is being introduced that will increase taxes to extraordinary levels. Currently, Turkey property taxes are determined on a provincial and Turkish county basis. For example, the unit price set for Turkey’s Besiktas district in Istanbul is applied for the entire district without distinction of street or neighborhood. With the new regulation, the unit prices to be based on the tax will be determined individually by making the distinction of districts, districts and locations.
.
Therefore, the Turkey property tax of the landlords whose houses in Turkey are in the centre and who live in a ‘good neighbourhood’ is going to increase at extraordinary levels. The extraordinary change to the property tax calculation system will also increase the land registry fees paid by buyers and sellers of Turkish real estate in extraordinary dimensions. 2 percent from the buyer, 2 percent from the seller to be a total of 4 percent paid Turkish government land registry fees will increase the value of the real estate in Turkey for the Turkey home area also sells the housing according to the neighborhood will have to pay very high levels of fees.
.
With the new Torba Yasası regulation, the amount of environmental cleaning tax (ÇTV) collected by adding to water bills will also be greatly increased. According to the regulation, the amount of water consumption received from 12 cents to 15 cents per cubic meter will be raised to the level of 15 cents to 47 cents. Thus, the amount of CTV will be increased from 42 per cent to 213 per cent. The increase to the CTV will be reflected as a big increase in water bills in Turkey. The electricity and natural gas bills, which harass the public, will also be added to the water bills.
.
.
With the legal arrangement to be made, Turkey property tax rates will be determined not by districts but by street or neighborhood.
.
.
TURKISH HOUSING INSURANCE WILL ALSO HIKE
.
The House insurance in Turkey has also been added to the increase, which will boost Turkish municipal revenues. Under the current arrangement, fire insurers pay a municipal share of as much as 10 percent of the premium in Turkey. Although the new regulation does not name Fire Insurance, those who have residential and workplace insurance in Turkey will pay a tax of 10 percent of the premium hit by fire risk if the policy has fire insurance in it.
.
.
.