- Employment and training of foreigners in Turkey are subject to prior work permit.
- The Labor and Social Security Ministry is the authority to apply for work permit.
- The Labor and Social Security Ministry reviews the work permit applications and responds within 30 days after consultations with other relevant public and professional institutions.
- Issued work permit will be only valid together with the residence permit requested by foreign police within 30 days after issue of work permit.
- To obtain a residence permit, foreigners are required to declare the reason of residence, their financial status and how they will ensure their economic survival in Turkey. Spouse and children below 18 are allowed to stay with their family during their residence period.
- Regulations and required documents are available upon request.
- For foreigners who are not required to obtain a work permit and/or residence permit, please contact Elit Global.
- Elit Global serve optimum control, premier service and hasslefree relocation
- Please call us for further information
#Elit Global Danışmanlık
Tlf : 0212-643 15 53
Fax : 0212-643 15 54
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
SIX PER CENT OF ANNUAL INCOME AFTER TAXES
WİLL BE DONATED TO KIZILAY (RED CRESCENT/RED CROSS),
CEK (CHILD PROTECTION AGENCY), DARULACEZE (HOSPICE)